- January 21st is National Hug Day in the United States, but this holiday has spread to other countries, too. Not sure what a hug could change? Let the Free Hug Campaign inspire you (I love this video, it always makes me cry)
- I declutter my magazines on a regular basis. That means I check if there are old issues I can sell, give away to family or friends or even throw away. Sometimes I even take the time to browse through them again and only keep the pages and articles that will be important or useful in the fututre.
- There won’t be a snowball fight in July if you don’t prepare and freeze those snowballs now.
- 21 days are the first step to make new habits stick. At the beginning of the year I started a new fitness routine and tomorrow it’ll be 3 weeks *high five* Now my Mr. Perfect rewarded me with new shirts and 1kg toning balls. Have you made it so far? Reward yourself!
- Did you know January is the most depressing time of the year? Get a flower fix. Floral design on a shirt, a new plant for the window or a pretty bouquet…as long as it makes you happy, everything is fine.
- If you check websites like Martha Stewart or Real Simple at this time of the year, you get the feeling that kale is the vegetable. Confession: I’ve never ever tried it in my whole live. Time to change this, I guess :)
- Over the last week the world looked to Cologne and the imm design fair for the newest trends concerning interior design and living. I went there for an international Blogger Meet Up and for example met Igor of the lovely Happy Interior Blog who did a nice wrap up of five trends you should know about. Of course nobody of us lives entirely like that, but my plan is to bring more flair into my home by integrating these trends. It’s the small details that make a change.
Have a great week!